Wow, the exams are finally OVER. Now all I've gotta do is wait for the results to be given out. I played pool yesterday with the cheerleaders and I'd almost forgotten how fun it can be! Gnia still owns though :P Met up with Georgina after that and went to Black Angus for dinner. Surprisingly, we bumped into my aunt who was waiting for her ex-student to have dinner at the same restaurant and she invited us to join them.
Steve graduated from ACJC and I must say he's pretty impressive! Not in the whole OMG-he's-damn-hot way, but he was from 3 CCAs, including the student council, scored PERFECT GRADES in his SATs II, is going to Oxford University AND still makes time to take part in foodfights. Guys, you can never change them, can you? Haha, and he's really polite. But Georgina says he hasn't got the ACS factor (gee, I wonder what that is) that she can spot from a mile away, haha.
Slept in this morning before I went for my hair cut, after which I went shopping and bought myself a new watch. FINALLY. It's from Casio but I saw this Guess watch for about $150 that's got a teeny weeny diamond set at where the 12's supposed to be on the face of the watch. I shall add that to my birthday wishlist, hehe. Maybe my parents'll get it for me? Mm... Yea, that's about all that's happened today. I need to sleep. NOW.
5:58 PM